About Diane M. Graham
Diane Graham lives in the mountains of eastern Oklahoma with her husband and five children. She is an avid reader and lover of all art forms that encapsulate imagination and goodness. With her novel I Am Ocilla, she was one of three winners of Marcher Lord Press Premise Contest in late 2009.
Diane’s novel I Am Ocilla will debut with Splashdown Books in March of 2012.
Interviews with Diane
- Guest blog at A Fictional Life 03/22/2012
- Interview with Lisa Lickel at Reflections in Hindsight. 03/13/2012
- Interview with Marc Schooley at The AREOPAGUS 03/05/2012
- Interview with C. Alan Loewen at Rambles of the Literary Equine. 02/24/2012
- Interview with Tim Ward and Jay Lauser at Holy Worlds. 06/03/2011